Monday, December 7, 2009

wanna try something new

I never start a text in english here, first of all because I'm a portuguese teacher, second 'cause I never been that inspired about it, but now I feel how never felt before, so, why not?


I'm leaving, yep! that's true, tomorrow night I'm going back to US and restart my ordinary life. So bye bye Brazil!, bye bye São Paulo! and, worse, bye bye my F.R.I.E.N.D.S! Was realy amazing seen all of you guys! I'm flattered of all we lived this days and hope I can get back soon! But, somehow, I feel like I didn't make everything, and it seems 'cause of two different people, one that I don't even know (YET!), another that I like and care so hard that makes me feel like she's family... More like a little sis with a big mind and big feelings that she doesn't realy know or admit, or both of it. All this because of all that we talked and choices that she made and things that I wrote for her down here.

 


She lives in my birthplace and, I can tell you people, is a nice place to live, but also a small place to do what do you want to without having doubts or fears, that's why I think that is not her fault that she is doing what she doing. Life takes strangers ways sometimes and we must "keep on moving" and let blow the wind on your face only.


If I had any advice that should be "do what you're doing already", just 'cause you following your heart and making what you want. Nobody can judge that, nobody can tell you that you're wrong, you're living freely and I agree with "free ideas of life"!

But, at the same time that I tell her these things, my own heart stays doubting of what is next, not because of her, but because of him. Like I said, I care about someone that I already like but don't even know and I'm afraid of what he can do with her, afraid of what he's thinking about her and what he can do with my little child. So than I NEED to ask him to don't hurt her 'cause she looks like a rock, but I know her from the inside and there she is just a soft and unprotected bird, who knows how to fly but has afraid of. I'm begging you this, take care, please! I almost die everytime that I heard her crying and I don't wanna live that with a thing that I'm blessing...

Hope you all can understand it, wish you both be happy from now and 4ever, as long as life let you love!

Sending a nice groove...





Esse groove bom que não tem cor
Realize o que você deseja
Que o Sorriso, a PAZ e o AMOR
Te acompanhe onde você esteja





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

que bom te ver por aqui mesmo!
vou adiciona-la ao blogroll...

está indo para os Estados Unidos?

boa viagem! me lembro da época em que ainda fazia monografia. o tempo passa mas os blogs ocntinuam de certa forma.

abraço, com afeto,
guipoulain